Update: we've added a unique always on setup, for our TV hardware. You can set up a TV live stream portal in minutes, which your remotes also can join.
It’s easy to set up a complete conference room video conferencing system, with our Daily.co TV hardware.
Daily.co TV is dedicated hardware, which means it’s designed specifically for video calls and wireless presentations. It’s secure and includes all the equipment you need. Anyone can set it up in minutes — no tech expertise needed.
The easiest, complete conference room TV system
Our goal is to make our customers’ lives easier, so we simplify every step of teh video conference process. That start with procurement. Instead of trying to put together your own system, Daily.co TV is designed to take care of everything for you.
The complete system includes:
- Daily.co device: a small box that's loaded with our custom firmware, to optimize calls on your TV
- Logitech webcam 930ce
- Jabra speaker 410
- All the cables you need: that includes your HDMI, USB, and Ethernet cables
To learn about the equipment and purchase, check out the resources at our website. Our help center also has detailed information, like what comes with an order, Ethernet and other requirements, and pricing.
Set up your TV video calls in minutes
The color coded cables make setting up your hardware system easy. Certainly ping us anytime for help — we love talking to customers.
Having said that, all sorts of stakeholders have set up the Daily.co TV system by themselves, including office managers, assistants, founders, developer, ops managers, remotes, and interns. When you unbox your order, you’ll see something like this guide inside your box.
Following these steps, people usually set up in 5, 10 minutes:
- Connect your TV + Daily.co device. Use the blue cable. Plug one end into that small device, and the other into an HDMI input on your TV. Want 2-TV video conferencing? Let us know, and we'll include a second cable you'll need.
- Connect your speaker/mic + Daily.co device. Use the yellow cable. It’s 15’ long, so you can move your mic around your table. Plug one end into the device, the other into the speaker/mic.
- Ditto camera + device. Place your camera on top of your TV. (The camera base unfolds to fit over the top edge of almost any size TV.) The camera has an attached cable. Just plug that into the device.
- Daily.co device + power. Plug the power supply into an outlet.
- Use Ethernet! Video conferencing hardware works best with Ethernet. The device is different from your laptop. (Of course, you can use Wifi to join calls remotely, on a computer.)
- Turn on your TV. Remember your HDMI input on TV1? Go to that HDMI screen on your TV. Turn on the device.
That’s it, you’re done. Congrats! You’ve got a video conferencing system. Your Daily.co TV has powerful features like unlimited free dial-in, recording, wireless presentations, and dual screen sharing. What's great is while you have a TV, you can talk to anyone on a computer or mobile. Your guests don't need a TV or our hardware, and it's free for them to join your meetings.
How can we help, with your video conferencing? We're glad to help! You can reach us anytime at email@example.com, cheers!