Data security is a top priority for Daily, and Daily believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Daily’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within one week.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within one month of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Daily service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Denial of Service
- Social engineering or phishing of Daily employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Daily’s physical property or data centers
- Any attacks against Daily’s users
- Use of automated scanning tools
We ask that submissions contain the following in order to help expedite the process:
- Clear description of the issue, including a possible attack scenario
- Reproduction steps that demonstrate a positive test case showing the presence of the vulnerability
- Recommended fixes, mitigations or workarounds for the reported issues
Thank you for helping to keep Daily and our users safe!