Daily’s mission since day one has been to support companies that are interested in adding video and audio calls to their products. We work with startups, from seed-round to growth-stage, and we’re excited to support teams that are changing the way we think about in-app video and audio.
We’re excited to continue our efforts and help more companies build on video and audio. If you’re a startup who has not yet raised a Series A, we offer up to $1,000 in call credits, plus partnerships for accelerators and other programs.
Do I qualify?
To qualify for Daily’s startup program, your company must:
- Be a startup founded in the last five years
- Have not yet raised a Series A
- Have a company website/page with email on the same domain (or be part of a partner program)
- Have not used Daily startup credits previously
Sign up for the Daily Startup Program
- You will need a Daily account and add a credit card to your account to get started.
- Once you’ve signed up, fill out this form and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Your startup credits are good for 12 months. Aren’t ready to start using the credits right away? Sign up for an account, experiment a while, and ping us when you’re ready to go.